20060622

ordinary days..

The days have been packed with lots of things for me to do. Yeah, had band on Monday evening. Tuesday was so tiring luh, had to wake up at 9.30AM to pick my CSA group members home to do our stupid porjects. We bought like $17 worth or cookies and brownies home and had to eat it all up in the end. Gee! I'm so afraid of eating Famous Amos now.. It's a phobia. Lol. After that took a shower and head down to find Eden to go to school for our Band BBQ! Er, the BBQ was.. bad. We started the fire at around 4PM w/o food. LOL. We waited till we gone mad. And I was being tortured by stupid boys!! Was pushed to the ground and a box was thrown on top of my head. CRUEL RIGHT?! How could they do they to a AHEM.. GENTLE, KIND AND DEMURE girl like me. LOL. Just kidding! Yup, Then that irresponsible Conan left for someone lor. Mei you yong de jia hou. We waited till 6.30PM till our food arrived.. By then the fire died luh.. Food come already, guess what. NO CHICKEN WINGS! -_- What's a BBQ w/o chicken wings. LOL! So comical huh.. Eden, Yani and me decided to go TM/CS to have dinner instead 'cause the food was that pathetic. Beehoon with 3 or more strands of hair?! Gosh..... LOL.. So we went Han's for dinner and head home. Yesterday was Economics project meeting. Head to Ngee Ann City for research and stuff. Yup, was great luh. Everything went smooth. Yup. Oh dear! GTG! I'm meeting Olivia at 3PM! Bon Voyage! Here are some pictures for Tuesday's BBQ.. Hmmm, 'BBQ'...
20062006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home